Monday, December 15, 2014

Phoenix, New York Central School District - the 1975 Phoenician - Part 1 of 3

The 1975 Phoenician 

Submitted by Charles Beams 2/27/2015

 Notes: The only book available to me was donated to the Library by a teacher, Harry Lennon.  There are quite a few personalizations in the book which I did not take the time to blur. I figure if folks were free to write to a teacher, the words would be okay for publication here.

The drudgery of working on these year books is beginning to tell - getting them photographed, edited and uploaded has become more of a chore - maybe somewhat because of the harsh winter. In processing this yearbook I found that photographing and editing became much easier when I widened the setting and capture two opposing pages in each photo. You will find this begins about mid-way through the underclassmen pages and it worked well enough that I anticipate repeating this process as I work on future yearbooks.




































































No comments:

Post a Comment