Monday, December 15, 2014

Phoenix, New York Central School District - the 1968 Phoenician - Part 1 of 3

Submitted by Charles Beams on 1/19/2015

Commentary:

As I have copied the Phoenix Yearbooks, I have often found multiple copies of each year and that allowed me to work around some problems. This 1968 Phoenician, however, was donated by a private individual (a member of the junior class) to the Phoenix Public Library and there were no other copies. This copy had multiple personal messages handwritten to the original owner that I did not feel comfortable reproducing in a legible form for the Internet - there were a few that were very generic and I did present them as written. As a result, you may notice some missing pages (varsity football team, for example - there were others), some cropped pages (one of the chorus pages), and two pages of senior photos that have been purposely blurred.

If anyone has a clean yearbook, or even a book with clean pages where I have blurred or even left off a page and would like to photograph those pages and forward them to me, I will place them in their proper place in this blog.

Now, on to the yearbook.


















Senior class

































































































1 comment:

  1. Bruce Coville from the class of '68 is the well-known author.

    ReplyDelete